Something to learn from the words.
Just as I started writing, I never imagined it to be so exceedingly interesting. On what topics can't someone write? Never an answer.
I started getting into this world by writing a poem in my fifth grade. And also it was the one my dad sent in to a competition, which by the way, I didn't win.
'My dreams' was the topic. Dreams that were just imaginary was what I wanted. To fly, to build a chocolate house, and so many other impossible things. It was all innocent, yes. But back then, it did feel like it was all reachable. Sometimes I do feel I'd still want to believe in all those things. Well, something that feels to be so beautiful always remains unachievable. That's how we live to imagine, through words.
It did take me a long time to realize that I could write. But with it came challenges. Writer's block, not finding words, not knowing how to create engaging content, etc., were a few of them. In a way, this helped me write more and even learn about how to write creatively.
Writing is a gift that we humans can use to spread positivity. A gift that we sometimes misuse, but it would never go out of style. You don't need complicated words to create a piece. All we need is simple words that describe our complex thoughts that could reach hearts.
❣️❣️
ReplyDeleteA soulful read.
ReplyDeleteHehe thanks!😸💥💆♀️
Delete